Wednesday, October 17, 2012

WOW! I had no idea........

how hard it is to "build" a website!!! I got a quote from an artist/friend who creates websites and i thought to myself, wow, that's quite a bit of money! a few of my artist friends told me about "other people's pixels" a business that let's you build your own website using built-in templates. they charge about 16.00 a month after a 30 day free trial. well, i thought to myself, that's the way to go! after spending at least 50 hours on it (i'm still not nearly done), i now understand why my friend quoted the price he did (maybe even a little low). it's still kinda fun doing it "myself".

2 comments:

  1. haha this makes me happy. I salute the fun you are having, building it yourself because I agree, is is fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks jake!! i haven't told to many people about my website or blog....one step at a time i guess!

      Delete